Q50 Kids Smartwatch With Gps Location Finding (SOS Button)
- SOS:When the child meets the dangerous situation, they can use the SOS function
- Remote monitoring: Parent can know the child situation, can't disturb child
- Intelligent power saving: GPS Close mode, saving power
- Healthcheck: child's health monitor
- Intercom: Make voice conversations between the watch and app and you can also send messages.
- Map: View the real-time location of the watch.
- Locating time for school days: The GPS function will be enabled to feedback the locational information during the locating time off Monday to Friday
- GPS LBS and WIFI: Locating function will auto switch between the frequencies
- Electronic fence function: sends an alert if a child leaves the preset are.
- Remote monitoring: high-sensitivity mic lets parents listen in to children’s surroundings
- Two-way communication: parents can dial the watch and kids can call their parents
- SOS one-key calling: holding the SOS button for 3 seconds will automatically dial the parents
- Fitness tracker: stores 3 months’ worth of steps data.
- Contacts: Set up to 10 phone numbers that are allowed to call the watch
- Use time: About 100 hours
- History route: View the history of the movement of the watch
- Electronic Fence: Smart Alarm: the Device sets a radius as a safe area on the map, once the watch is outside of this area an alarm will trigger to your smartphone
- Bold and colourful kids’ smartwatch
- Material: plastic
- Screen size: 0.96”
- Compatible with Android and iOS devices
- Battery: 3.7V 400mA rechargeable
- Standby time: 2–3 days
Note: this watch needs a SIM card.