Smartphone VR Headset Z4 With Earphones And Controller
The Smartphone VR Headset with Earphones immerses you in a virtual reality 3-D experience! It’s light and sleek, with built-in speakers and a touchscreen button. Simply place your smartphone into the visor to experience 360° games, apps and movies. Features fully adjustable straps and lenses. Fits devices up to 3.875” wide x 7.5” H (with 4" to 6" screen) including iPhones and Android smartphones
- 120 degrees large field of view, adopts Japanese imported PMMA lens, with 35mm focus showing a real view. Wide-angle, cinematic view
- Fits devices up to 3.875” wide x 7.5” H (with 4" to 6" screen) including iPhones and Android smartphones
- Flip-down front panel stores your smartphone
- Immersive sound and 3D vision are integrated, provides an excellent experience.
- 40mm diaphragm adopts PET material, more powerful sound.
- Support one key answering phone calls and volume controlling.
- Suitable for people within 0 – 800 degrees myopia, and 0 – 400 degree hyperopia.
- Adjustable pupil fit for different users.
- Very good in heat dissipation.
- Lens diameter: 42 mm
- Pupil adjustment 58-72mm
- Focal point adjustment: up to 10 mm
- Lightweight design for long time comfort, reduces eye fatigue.
- Adjustable headband adds no burden to your head.
- Built-in stretchable earphones, with soft memory foam for noise canceling.
- Touch button: The Capacitive Button is perfectly working with Google Cardboard VR App
- Compatible phone models: Android or iOS Smartphone with gyroscope sensor, Phone size (length*width) less than 160mm*85mm or 163mm*80mm, Screen Size from 4.0 inch to 6.0 inch, screen resolution 1080P or better. In order to get the best performance, we recommend to use 5.5 inch smartphone with 1080P resolution (2K or above is much better) , the CPU shoule be quad core or better.
- 1 x 3D VR Box Glasses
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
- 1 x Controller (**optional)
How to use your VR Box 3D Glasses
- Put your smartphone in, then open the 3d apps, games, movies.
- Close the goggles, and put the goggles on your head.
- Next adjust the lenses to suit your pupils, and make sure the screen is clear and you feel comfortable.
Three ways to Download
Method 1: Download Cardboard from Google Play Store or iTunes App Store.
Method 2: Download 3D Videos (left-right format) into your phone, play it directly
Method 3: Download Kodi to your phone, watch online streaming videos in 3D